Naves

Capital of the parish of the same name, it is located 45 meters above sea level, near the coast. Traditionally dependent on the Celoriu monastery, it reached parochial independence at the beginning of the 19th century, becoming a municipality for a few years, between 1820 and 1823.

This nucleus has around 200 inhabitants.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top