Palace dating from the 12th century, rebuilt after a fire that occurred in 1558, renovated in later centuries, the current work being from the 17th century in the Baroque style. It has a rectangular plan and two floors, separated by a stone impost, topped with a stone cornice. In the facades the lintel openings rhythmically open. Well squared stone ashlars are used on the main façade, the rest being used exposed stone masonry.
The main façade has a portal based on a semicircular arch flanked by two columns attached to the wall, of Tuscan order, which support a cornice on which a flown balcony with curved iron railings rests. Shields are erected on the windows flanking this main balcony.
Today the palace houses the offices of a cider factory.