Palacio de los Duques de Estrada

Building built at the end of the 17th century by the first Count of la Vega del Sella in part on the old medieval wall of Llanisca. It was burned in 1809 by Napoleonic troops, and has been abandoned ever since. It has two floors and two four-level towers.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top