Complex built between 1870 and 1895 with a project by Vicente Lampérez and Fortunato Selgas, one of the palace’s promoter brothers.
The main building has a rectangular floor plan and two floors, with an attic and a loft. The main facade is oriented towards a French-style garden, being visible from the Camino de Santiago, from the exterior portal of the complex that opens at the end of the garden. The main façade of this building has a rational and symmetrical arrangement, with openings finished in semicircular and lintelled arches. At the rear, the façade is preceded by a stone staircase.
Inside the palace, richly decorated rooms follow one another, with numerous paintings and sculptures.
Within the palace complex there are other buildings, smaller in size, which house from collections of tapestries to a small pedagogical museum, of great interest, which shows the connection of the Selgas family with the promotion of education among the people of this parish of Cudillero, being preserved in the same rich didactic material from the early twentieth century.
Other spaces in the complex are the gardens of different styles, a lagoon, a grotto and a greenhouse.