Palatial complex made up of a large house, a palace, a chapel and agricultural units, all within an area surrounded by a closing wall with semicircular towers with a crenellated finish. The date 1501 appears on the façade, which indicates the age of the complex. The tower, core of the complex, has a square plan, having three levels and is located at the end of the palatial construction, which is attached to it with a rectangular body with one less plan. On the side of the tower, a large Renaissance stone staircase connects the exterior with the first floor, being covered by a portico on two stone columns. On the opposite side, a wooden corridor rests on wooden feet. Attached to the west wall of the wall is the chapel, with a rectangular floor plan, covered with a ribbed vault, with the decorated keystone.