Po

The town of Po is located just two kilometers from the capital of Llanisca, on the coastal plain of the council, at an altitude of 30 meters. The town has a very interesting farmhouse, preserving a seventeenth century construction located in the Anteji neighborhood, at the entrance of the town, abundant testimonies of traditional Asturian style houses as well as numerous 19th and 20th century Indian promotion villas. highlighting that of the Fernández Junco family or that of “La Javariega”, by the eminent Asturian architect Manuel del Busto, built for the native Manuel Hartasánchez. An interesting set of public buildings is made up of the school, the covered bowling alley and the casino, located near the church and built between 1898 and 1904.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top