Theater built in 1945 on the site previously occupied by the Alonso Theater, destroyed during the civil war.
It is a building designed by the architect Fernando Cavanilles battle in a mountain historicist style, with its main façade four floors, with the most prominent central body in height. The openings open in a rhythmic way, being on the first floor preceded by balconies and open corridors, with a stone balustrade. Access is through a portico with three semicircular arches.
It was included in the Inventory of the Cultural Heritage of Asturias in ¿?