Building from the 16th century historically dedicated to serving travelers on the Camino de Santiago and the Camino Real that ran through here, among which the famous Asturian illustrated Gaspar Melchor de Jovellanos stands out, who stayed overnight in this sale in 1790. In the Today it is part of a farm.
It is a large building, with a rectangular plan and a hipped roof. The facades have an irregular distribution of openings. It is built with masonry walls, using ashlars in the recircum of the openings. Linked to the building is a granary and remains of other constructions, possibly stables.