Construction of 1947 in a style that combines mountain elements with others typical of Cantabrian Baroque architecture. It is the work of the architect Miguel García Lomas, who designed it for his mother-in-law, Enma Tiedemann. Later it became the property of the Marquis of Villaviciosa, whose coat of arms appears on the main façade.
The main façade is preceded by a stone staircase that leads to the entrance door, configured as a great semicircular arch on which the shield of the marquis is arranged, between vases. Above the shield there is a wooden corridor covered by a highly developed eaves. On the sides of this main façade, the openings on the first floor have semi-circular balconies, closed with railings.