Built in 1848 on a previous building that already served the same purpose. In 1866 the clock tower was added, undergoing several reforms in the 20th century.
It is a rectangular building with three floors, with a tower in the corner, with two additional levels.
The main façade has a lintel access opening on the lower floor, with a window on each side, opening three balconies on the upper floor, the central one cantilevered and the others flush, while on the second floor there are lintel windows. paired. In the other facades and in the tower, this scheme is repeated, adding an upper floor in which the windows in the form of a semicircular arch, linked, and, on top, crowning the structure, a clock.


Scroll to Top