Small rectangular chapel with a single nave with a straight head. It was built around 1642 (year of granting the license for its construction).
The main façade, towards the Camino de Santiago, has a semicircular arch, of relative large dimensions, on which the bell tower is located, with a single span and a triangular pediment-shaped finish.
It is the chapel of the old San Roque hospital, already documented in 1405, which possibly stood in the area attached to the chapel today occupied with some houses with a glazed iron gallery located on the upper floor). These houses were built in 1896 (as indicated by an inscription on the lintel of the front door). The project of the building is by the architect Nicolás Casielles, the promoter being the native Manuel Álvarez.