Capilla de Santa Ana

Chapel documented as early as 1097, linked to a monastery that would have existed in Premoñu, later linking to the pilgrim hospital of Santa Ana, documented in 1426.
Small in size, it has a rectangular floor plan, with a single vaulted nave, preceded by a portico developed between the extension of the side walls and a front in which two wooden pillars stand on a stone wall that support the structure of the roof. . The portico gives way to the main façade of the building, which has a small door with a semicircular arch, over which a larger arch is developed in stone, today a merely decorative character. The main façade is crowned with a small belfry with a single hole finished in a triangular pediment and with the cross crowning it.


Scroll to Top