Small neoclassical service building located at the entrance to Cornellana. It has a rectangular ground plan, with two levels.
Towards the road and the Camino de Santiago, it presents a facade in the form of a portico developed between the continuation of the side walls of the construction, and supported in the center by two Tuscan-style columns. This portico gives way to the access door to the building.
The side facades have two lintel windows, while a glazed wooden gallery was attached to the rear of the building in 1936.