Temple of Romanesque origin, expanded and renovated in the seventeenth and nineteenth centuries.
It has a Latin cross plan, with a nave, transept or transept and a rectangular header. Outside, a portico built in the 19th century surrounds part of the construction, opening to the outside through a succession of openings of semicircular arches opened on a stone wall. At the foot of the nave, a bell tower topped with a spire. Above the portico, on the side next to the Camino de Santiago, it presents a small one-eyed belfry.
Inside it has interesting altarpieces from the Baroque period, from the 17th and 18th centuries, as well as different decorative elements from the Romanesque period (capitals, corbels and an epitaph from 1297).