Colegio Oficial de Notarios

Building projected in 1899 for the Marchioness of San Juan de Nieva, work of the architect Juan Miguel de la Guardia. It has two floors, the main axis of the construction being arranged to the right of it, made up of the access door, based on a semicircular arch, on the ground floor and a large window on the first floor, finishing all this with a pediment in which the shield of the marquise is arranged. On the left side, the building shows two openings on the lower floor and a gallery balcony on the upper floor, all framed by pilasters.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top