Hermitage founded around 1390 by the ancestors of the capital Pedro de Merás, and greatly transformed in later reforms. The main portal was rebuilt in 1952, following models of Renaissance inspiration. It has a doorway in the shape of a semicircular arch, framed by silalres, on which a small square window opens and, as a finish, a single-eyed belfry.
Inside, it has a single nave and a straight head, which houses a small altarpiece with an image of San Roque. The interior is covered with a half-barrel vault.