Building constructed between 1883 and 1885 with a project by the architect Juan Miguel de la Guardia, who was inspired by the type of school promoted by the State since 1879. It is a rectangular-shaped building, with a central body in front of which the staircase is located. and common dependencies. This central body has two floors, the upper one being reserved originally for the teachers’ homes. On the ground floor, access to the central body is resolved through a semicircular arcade. The lateral bodies have a single floor, initially being dedicated to the boys and girls classroom.