Location: C / Flórez Estrada
Small fountain located in a small square with a rectangular ground plan delimited by an exposed masonry wall. The fountain, located at a lower level than the rest of the street, is accessed by going down two steps, reaching an area where the ground has a firm raised ground, based on small river boulders. In the center of this area there is a pylon with a square plan and a molded finish, from three of whose sides the fountain pipes emerge. On the front, the pylon shows the inscription that allows dating the construction of the fountain in 1796, for promotion of the town of Grau/Grado.