Grupo de viviendas con galerías a la izquierda del Ayuntamiento

Set of three buildings located next to the Town Hall, and composed of a ground floor and two heights, the upper one of which is resolved as a glazed gallery and the middle one with lintel, flush or cantilevered balconies.

These three buildings formed a single property until 1890, when they were divided.


Scroll to Top