Iglesia de San Juan el Real

Inaugurated in 1904, carried out with a project by the architect Luis García Bellido. It consists of a large nave and three apses, highlighting the use of numerous decorative elements reminiscent of Byzantine, such as the exterior domes.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top