Iglesia de San Vicente

Church cited in a list of Asturian churches made in 1385 by Bishop Gutierre de Toledo, although the building that has survived to this day is of a baroque style, popular in style.

It has a Latin cross plan, with a nave, a transept and a straight head. It is preceded by a closed portico, which also runs along the side facades.

The main façade, on the portal hidden from the outside by the portico, has an oculus and a two-eyed belfry-shaped finish, under a triangular pediment on the axis of which is a metal cross.

Compartir

Scroll to Top