Church already cited in documentation from the year 1004 (a donation to the Cathedral of Oviedo), and which preserves a tombstone with the date of its consecration by Bishop Pelayo in 1121.
It is a temple with a Latin cross plan, with a single nave, chapels that make up a kind of transept and a square apse. The doorway at the foot of the nave is preserved from the Romanesque period, with a semicircular arch on imposts. It has a portico on a stone wall and supported by stone columns.
Inside it has several altarpieces from the 17th century, a 16th century grave and wall paintings in the vault, as well as an interesting Gothic Calvary.