Iglesia de Santa María

Church already mentioned in 1385 as Church of Santa Maria de Vodanaya. It is initially believed that the temple was located in the space currently occupied by the Chapel of the Virgen del Fresno, in Porciles, and that it was later moved here, although the current temple is of recent invoice.

It is a rectangular-shaped building, with a nave and straight head, with a chapel attached to its north wall. To the outside, it has a closed portico on the south wall and in front of a main façade at the bottom of which the access bay opens, shaped in the form of a lintel door (not visible from the outside) and on it an oculus and a belfry triple span, finished in a triangular pediment.

Compartir

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top