The capital of the parish of the same name, is located at an altitude of 177 meters, with only fifty inhabitants today.
The parish church dates from 1928, having been built on a previous building, of medieval origin. A large palace (Villa Rosa) and different mansions of popular typology mark the course of the Camino de Santiago through this town, the last great nucleus of the council of Oviedo through which the Jacobean route runs.


Scroll to Top