Palacio de Bolgues

Large palace already documented in 1521 and rebuilt and enlarged in 1540 and 1558 by Gaspar de Avilés and Catalina de Hevia, parents of Tirso de Avilés, one of the first historians of Asturias.
With a rectangular floor plan 57 meters long and 16.5 meters wide, this palace has two floors. The facades alternate with lintel gaps, of different dimensions, the flown balconies with railings parapets and a large sunbathing area in the center of the façade that looks towards the Camino de Santiago.


Scroll to Top